Welcome to my blog! I'm Karen Belt, a Deputy Principal, working at Lynmore Primary School in Rotorua, New Zealand. In the past I have taught Years 0 - 4 and used 1:1 iPads to engage and motivate learners and improve student achievement. This blog documents my teaching and leadership journey and my learning processes with iPads in the classroom. I am a Google Certified Educator #SYD17 and I'm proud of having been a member of the inaugural Manaiakalani Digital Teaching Academy(MDTA) program and a Spark Manaiakalani Innovative Teacher (MIT) and an inaugural Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir teacher.

Monday 4 July 2016

Inquiry 2016: Update

As part of our Pt England School ongoing inquiry, this afternoon we shared an update of where we are currently at.  This inquiry compliments my Manaiakalani Spark MIT inquiry for this year also.  I really enjoy the inquiry process as it makes me think about why I'm doing certain things but also provides an opportunity to compare and see how far learners have progressed.


No comments :

Post a Comment