Welcome to my blog! I'm Karen Belt, a Deputy Principal, working at Lynmore Primary School in Rotorua, New Zealand. In the past I have taught Years 0 - 4 and used 1:1 iPads to engage and motivate learners and improve student achievement. This blog documents my teaching and leadership journey and my learning processes with iPads in the classroom. I am a Google Certified Educator #SYD17 and I'm proud of having been a member of the inaugural Manaiakalani Digital Teaching Academy(MDTA) program and a Spark Manaiakalani Innovative Teacher (MIT) and an inaugural Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir teacher.

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Auckland Summit - Ignite Closing session

As the first day draws to a close, we finished with an Ignite session.

What did you create today?   So far today, I have created 3 blog posts full of notes and inspiring ideas to share with others.

Dreams 
Hopes
Beliefs
Wishes

Suan shared all his grand plans following his badly broken arm eight weeks ago.

Some things take time to recover.  Take time to get better.  Be the best version of you.


How are you creating these four things with your students?


No comments :

Post a Comment